History of Parliament Trust
Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'House of Commons Journal Volume 1: 18 February 1559', Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629 (1802), pp. 55. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=3333 Date accessed: 07 December 2013.
Add to my bookshelf
(Min 3 characters)
Sabbati, 18o Februarii
Queen's Restitution in Blood.
1. The Bill explaining an Act made against Re-grators and Forestallers.
1. The Bill for Allowance to be made to Sheriffs in the Exchequer.
1. The Bill for Sessions to be holden in the Town of Pembroke.
1. The Bill to reverse Judgments in Praecipe quod reddat, for Lack of Summons.
2. The Bill for Leases and Offices made by the deprived Bishops. - Mr. Gates.
2. The Bill for the Patentees of the Bishop of Wynchester's Lands. - Mr. Smyth.
L. 2. The Bill for Restitution in Blood of the Queen's Highness after Queen Anne.
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
Site journal - Usability survey - Subscribe
- Contact us -
FAQ - About
- RSS - Stats -
Copyright © 2013 University of London & History of Parliament Trust - All rights
Design - Crave Ltd