Support our growth
Institute of Historical Research
Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1541-1857: volume 3: Canterbury, Rochester and Winchester dioceses
Joyce M. Horn
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'Archdeacons : Colchester', Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1541-1857: volume 3: Canterbury, Rochester and Winchester dioceses (1974), pp. 59. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=34607 Date accessed: 22 August 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
ARCHDEACONS OF COLCHESTER
Archdeaconry transferred from London to Rochester diocese by Order in Council 8
Aug. 1845 to come into effect 1 Jan. 1846 in accordance with Stat. 6 & 7 Will. IV c. 77
(Lond. Gaz. no. 20499 (pp. 2541-6)).
Charles Parr Burney D.D. 1845-1864.
Coll. by bp. of London 28 Aug. 1845 (London, Guildhall MS. 9531/30 f. 20).
Instal. in St. Paul's cath. 15 Oct. (London, St. Paul's MS. F.C. 16 f. 209). D. 1 Nov.
1864 (The Times, 3 Nov., and 4 Nov. p. 5).
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd