Prebendaries
Ogbourne

Sponsor

Institute of Historical Research

Publication

Author

Joyce M. Horn

Year published

1986

Supporting documents

Page

66

Annotate

Comment on this article
Double click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line

Citation Show another format:

'Prebendaries: Ogbourne', Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1541-1857: volume 6: Salisbury diocese (1986), pp. 66. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=35125 Date accessed: 30 July 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

PREBENDARIES OF OGBOURNE

Prebend annexed to dean and chapter of St. George's Chapel, Windsor (Valor II 75).