Support our growth
Victoria County History
A History of the County of Lincoln: Volume 2
William Page (editor)
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'Hospitals: Louth', A History of the County of Lincoln: Volume 2 (1906), pp. 234. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=38063 Date accessed: 20 October 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
95. THE HOSPITAL OF LOUTH
There was a hospital for lepers at Louth in
1314, when Bishop Dalderby granted an indulgence for their support. (fn. 1) Nothing further is
known of this house.
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd