Hospitals
Walcot

Sponsor

Victoria County History

Publication

Author

William Page (editor)

Year published

1906

Page

235

Annotate

Comment on this article
Double click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line

Citation Show another format:

'Hospitals: Walcot', A History of the County of Lincoln: Volume 2 (1906), pp. 235. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=38067 Date accessed: 31 July 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

101. THE HOSPITAL OF WALCOT

There was a hospital for lepers at Walcot, dedicated to St. Leonard, in 1311, when Bishop Dalderby issued an indulgence for its support. (fn. 1)

Footnotes

1 Linc. Epis. Reg. Memo. Dalderby, 205 d.