Hospitals
Langworth

Sponsor

Victoria County History

Publication

Author

William Page (editor)

Year published

1906

Page

235

Annotate

Comment on this article
Double click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line

Citation Show another format:

'Hospitals: Langworth', A History of the County of Lincoln: Volume 2 (1906), pp. 235. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=38068 Date accessed: 28 July 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

102. THE HOSPITAL OF LANGWORTH

There was another hospital for lepers at Langworth, dedicated to St. Margaret, in 1313. One of the numerous indulgences granted by Bishop Dalderby in this year was intended for its support. (fn. 1)

Footnotes

1 Ibid. 248 d.


<--Previous:
Hospitals:
Walcot