Mercurii, primo Martii
2. The Bill for false Using of Linen Cloth. - Ingrossetur.
Browne's, &c. Estate.
2. The Bill for Gavelkind, for Thomas Browne and George Browne. - Ingrossetur.
1. The Bill against Cancellations of Records. Mr Fleetwood.
2. The Bill for Allowances to be made to Sheriffs - Mr. Comptroller.
2. The Bill for Ecclesiastical Laws to be made by Thirty-two Persons. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill assuring Lands late Parcel of the Bishoprick of London, to the Lord Wentworth, Lord Ryche, and Lord Darcye. - Ingrossetur.
L. 3. The Bill of Recognition of the Queen's Highness to the Crown of this Realm. - Jud'm.
Bills of Restitution.
L. 2. The Restitution in Blood of Lord Jo. Grey.
L. 2. The Restitution in Blood of Sir Ja. Crofts
The Bishop of Wynchester, in proper Person, required the Copy of the Bill exhibited here touching his Lands ; which is granted; and further, to bring in his Answer and Counsel on Saturday next, at Nine of the Clock.