Help us grow
Survey of London: volume 40: The Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings)
F. H. W. Sheppard (General Editor)
List of abbreviations
'Plate 7: Claridge's Restaurant', Survey of London: volume 40: The Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings) (1980). URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=42172 Date accessed: 23 August 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
Claridge's Restaurant (p. 28)
a. In 1898.
b. In September 1929.
c. In May 1930.
The coffee-room with the dining-room beyond. Ernest George and Yeates,
In September 1929.
Basil Ionides, architect, 1925–6
In May 1930.
Oswald P. Milne, architect, 1929–30
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd