Plate 26
North Audley Street

Sponsor

English Heritage

Publication

Author

F. H. W. Sheppard (General Editor)

Year published

1980

Supporting documents

Citation Show another format:

'Plate 26: North Audley Street', Survey of London: volume 40: The Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings) (1980). URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=42191 Date accessed: 20 October 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

North Audley Street

a. No. 12, 'Chinese' bedroom in 1975.


North Audley Street

Plate 26a: North Audley Street
No. 12, 'Chinese' bedroom in 1975.

Painted panel above chimneypiece by Rex Whistler, 1932 (p. 104)

b. St. Mark's Church (J. P. Gandy Deering, architect, 1825–8) with Nos. 14 and 15 to left in 1969 (pp. 105–8, 109)


North Audley Street

Plate 26b: North Audley Street
St. Mark's Church (J. P. Gandy Deering, architect, 1825–8) with Nos. 14 and 15 to left in 1969 (pp. 105–8, 109)

c. Nos. 24–29 in 1896 (Thomas and F. T. Verity, architects, 1891–3, p. 109) with No. 34 North Row to right (Balfour and Turner, architects, 1891–2, p. 196)


North Audley Street

Plate 26c: North Audley Street
Nos. 24–29 in 1896 (Thomas and F. T. Verity, architects, 1891–3, p. 109) with No. 34 North Row to right (Balfour and Turner, architects, 1891–2, p. 196)