Plate 15
The Church of St Matthias

Sponsor

English Heritage

Publication

Author

Hermione Hobhouse (General Editor)

Year published

1994

Supporting documents

Page

15

Citation Show another format:

'Plate 15: The Church of St Matthias', Survey of London: volumes 43 and 44: Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs (1994), pp. 15. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=46570 Date accessed: 23 July 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

The Church of St Matthias (pp. 98–107)

a. Interior looking east in 1976


The Church of St Matthias, interior in 1976.

Plate 15a: The Church of St Matthias, interior in 1976.
Interior looking east in 1976

b. (left). Interior looking west in 1976


The Church of St Matthias, interior in 1976.

Plate 15b: The Church of St Matthias, interior in 1976.
(left). Interior looking west in 1976

c. No. 115 Poplar High Street (former vicarage) in 1935.


No. 115 Poplar High Street in 1935.

Plate 15c: No. 115 Poplar High Street in 1935.
No. 115 Poplar High Street (former vicarage) in 1935.

Erected 1801–2 (pp. 109–10)