Plate 96
Blackwall Yard

Sponsor

English Heritage

Publication

Author

Hermione Hobhouse (General Editor)

Year published

1994

Supporting documents

Page

96

Citation Show another format:

'Plate 96: Blackwall Yard', Survey of London: volumes 43 and 44: Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs (1994), pp. 96. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=46651 Date accessed: 25 July 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

Blackwall Yard

a. Bird's-eye view looking north in 1919, when the yard was in the occupation of R. & H. Green & Silley Weir Ltd. Great Northern Railway depot and the East India Docks in the distance


Blackwall Yard

Plate 96a: Blackwall Yard
Bird's-eye view looking north in 1919, when the yard was in the occupation of R. & H. Green & Silley Weir Ltd. Great Northern Railway depot and the East India Docks in the distance

b. House/Offices erected by R. & H. Green on the north side of the yard in the early 1840s.


Blackwall Yard

Plate 96b: Blackwall Yard
House/Offices erected by R. & H. Green on the north side of the yard in the early 1840s.

Exterior looking north-west and staircase in 1986 (p. 572). Demolished

c. House/Offices erected by R. & H. Green on the north side of the yard in the early 1840s.


Blackwall Yard

Plate 96c: Blackwall Yard
House/Offices erected by R. & H. Green on the north side of the yard in the early 1840s.

Exterior looking north-west and staircase in 1986 (p. 572). Demolished