Plate 104
Coldharbour

Sponsor

English Heritage

Publication

Author

Hermione Hobhouse (General Editor)

Year published

1994

Supporting documents

Page

104

Citation Show another format:

'Plate 104: Coldharbour', Survey of London: volumes 43 and 44: Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs (1994), pp. 104. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=46659 Date accessed: 23 July 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

Coldharbour

a. North Wharf in 1989, showing the iron-plated river wall of the early 1860s (pp. 619, 620).


Coldharbour

Plate 104a: Coldharbour
North Wharf in 1989, showing the iron-plated river wall of the early 1860s (pp. 619, 620).

No. 19A is on the left (p. 622)

b. River Police Station in 1969.


Coldharbour

Plate 104b: Coldharbour
River Police Station in 1969.

John Butler, architect, 1893–4 (pp. 620–2). To the south (left) is Concordia Wharf (p. 622) and Hawthorn's Wharf (pp. 622–3)