Plate 113

Sponsor

English Heritage

Publication

Author

Hermione Hobhouse (General Editor)

Year published

1994

Supporting documents

Page

113

Citation Show another format:

'Plate 113', Survey of London: volumes 43 and 44: Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs (1994), pp. 113. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=46668 Date accessed: 22 October 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

a. Hercules Wharf, Orchard Place, from the north in 1987 (pp. 675–6).


Hercules Wharf in 1987.

Plate 113a: Hercules Wharf in 1987.
Hercules Wharf, Orchard Place, from the north in 1987 (pp. 675–6).

The warehouse on the right was built for the Union Castle Company in 1908 (p. 672)

b (left). Timber sheds with Belfast-truss roofs at Jubilee Wharf, Orchard Place, built 1935–6, in 1986 (pp. 670–1).


Jubilee Wharf timber sheds in 1986.

Plate 113b: Jubilee Wharf timber sheds in 1986.
(left). Timber sheds with Belfast-truss roofs at Jubilee Wharf, Orchard Place, built 1935–6, in 1986 (pp. 670–1).

Demolished

c. Wrought-iron caisson at the former Orchard Dry Dock (now Shell Marine Store), Orchard Place, in 1986 (p. 683)


Orchard Dry Dock in 1986.

Plate 113c: Orchard Dry Dock in 1986.
Wrought-iron caisson at the former Orchard Dry Dock (now Shell Marine Store), Orchard Place, in 1986 (p. 683)