Plate 115

Sponsor

English Heritage

Publication

Author

Hermione Hobhouse (General Editor)

Year published

1994

Supporting documents

Page

115

Citation Show another format:

'Plate 115', Survey of London: volumes 43 and 44: Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs (1994), pp. 115. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=46670 Date accessed: 22 September 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

a. Offices of the Thames Iron Works & Ship Building Company, Orchard Place, in 1898 (p. 675).


Offices of the Thames Iron Works and Ship Building Company, Orchard Place.

Plate 115a: Offices of the Thames Iron Works and Ship Building Company, Orchard Place.
Offices of the Thames Iron Works & Ship Building Company, Orchard Place, in 1898 (p. 675).

Demolished

b. Entrance to the former Pepper Warehouses (Blackwall Goods Yard), Leamouth Road, in c1935 (pp. 658–9)


Entrance to the former Pepper Warehouses, Leamouth Road, in c1935.

Plate 115b: Entrance to the former Pepper Warehouses, Leamouth Road, in c1935.
Entrance to the former Pepper Warehouses (Blackwall Goods Yard), Leamouth Road, in c1935 (pp. 658–9)

c. The Thames Plate Glass Company's works in Orchard Place, looking north in the early 1850s (pp. 663–6).


Thames Plate Glass Company's works in the early 1850s.

Plate 115c: Thames Plate Glass Company's works in the early 1850s.
The Thames Plate Glass Company's works in Orchard Place, looking north in the early 1850s (pp. 663–6).

Demolished