Plate 117
Trinity Buoy Wharf, Orchard Place

Sponsor

English Heritage

Publication

Author

Hermione Hobhouse (General Editor)

Year published

1994

Supporting documents

Page

117

Citation Show another format:

'Plate 117: Trinity Buoy Wharf, Orchard Place', Survey of London: volumes 43 and 44: Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs (1994), pp. 117. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=46672 Date accessed: 02 October 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

Trinity House Buoy Whare, Orchard Place

a. Former chain and buoy store and experimental lighthouse looking south-west in 1994.


Trinity Buoy Wharf, Orchard Place

Plate 117a: Trinity Buoy Wharf, Orchard Place
Former chain and buoy store and experimental lighthouse looking south-west in 1994

(Sir) James N. Douglass, Engineer-in-Chief, 1864–6 (pp. 679–80)

b. Cruciform-section cast-iron columns of the mid-1830s in the basement of the former electrical store (p. 679)


Trinity Buoy Wharf, Orchard Place

Plate 117b: Trinity Buoy Wharf, Orchard Place
Cruciform-section cast-iron columns of the mid-1830s in the basement of the former electrical store (p. 679)

c. Brick river wall built along part of the Lea frontage in 1822, looking south in 1989 (p. 678)


Trinity Buoy Wharf, Orchard Place

Plate 117c: Trinity Buoy Wharf, Orchard Place
Brick river wall built along part of the Lea frontage in 1822, looking south in 1989 (p. 678)