Plate 126
Public Housing erected by Poplar Borough Council in the 1930s.

Sponsor

English Heritage

Publication

Author

Hermione Hobhouse (General Editor)

Year published

1994

Supporting documents

Page

126

Citation Show another format:

'Plate 126: Public Housing erected by Poplar Borough Council in the 1930s.', Survey of London: volumes 43 and 44: Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs (1994), pp. 126. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=46681 Date accessed: 20 August 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

Public Housing Erected Borough Council In The In The 1930s

a. Dunbar House, Tiller Road, completed 1932, rear elevation in the 1930s (p.449).


Public Housing erected by Poplar Borough Council in the 1930s.

Plate 126a: Public Housing erected by Poplar Borough Council in the 1930s.
Dunbar House, Tiller Road, completed 1932, rear elevation in the 1930s (p.449).

Demolished

b. Providence House, Emmett Street, on completion in 1935 (pp. 406–7).


Public Housing erected by Poplar Borough Council in the 1930s.

Plate 126b: Public Housing erected by Poplar Borough Council in the 1930s.
Providence House, Emmett Street, on completion in 1935 (pp. 406–7).

Demolished

c. Hammond House, Tiller Road, on completion in 1938 (pp. 448–9)


Public Housing erected by Poplar Borough Council in the 1930s.

Plate 126c: Public Housing erected by Poplar Borough Council in the 1930s.
Hammond House, Tiller Road, on completion in 1938 (pp. 448–9)

d. Constant House, Harrow Lane, built 1936–7, in 1991 (pp. 96–7)


Public Housing erected by Poplar Borough Council in the 1930s.

Plate 126d: Public Housing erected by Poplar Borough Council in the 1930s.
Constant House, Harrow Lane, built 1936–7, in 1991 (pp. 96–7)