Plate 149

Sponsor

English Heritage

Publication

Author

Hermione Hobhouse (General Editor)

Year published

1994

Supporting documents

Page

149

Citation Show another format:

'Plate 149', Survey of London: volumes 43 and 44: Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs (1994), pp. 149. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=46704 Date accessed: 21 September 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

a. East India Docks, Nos 1, 2 and 3 (Cotton) Warehouses, North Quay, Export Dock, elevation, plan and roof section.


East India Docks, Cotton Warehouse, 1815–16, plan, elevation and roof section.

Plate 149a: East India Docks, Cotton Warehouse, 1815–16, plan, elevation and roof section.
East India Docks, Nos 1, 2 and 3 (Cotton) Warehouses, North Quay, Export Dock, elevation, plan and roof section.

Ralph Walker, engineer, 1815–16 (p. 588). Demolished

b. East India Docks, section through the entrance lock by Ralph Walker, 1804. John Rennie and Ralph Walker, engineers (p. 584)


East India Docks, section of entrance lock, 1804.

Plate 149b: East India Docks, section of entrance lock, 1804.
East India Docks, section through the entrance lock by Ralph Walker, 1804. John Rennie and Ralph Walker, engineers (p. 584)

c. Orchard Wharf, Orchard Place, in the 1840s when in the occupation of Miller & Ravenhill, engineers (pp. 684–5)


Orchard Wharf, Orchard Place, in the 1840s.

Plate 149c: Orchard Wharf, Orchard Place, in the 1840s.
Orchard Wharf, Orchard Place, in the 1840s when in the occupation of Miller & Ravenhill, engineers (pp. 684–5)