Plate 150

Sponsor

English Heritage

Publication

Author

Hermione Hobhouse (General Editor)

Year published

1994

Supporting documents

Page

150

Citation Show another format:

'Plate 150', Survey of London: volumes 43 and 44: Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs (1994), pp. 150. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=46705 Date accessed: 25 July 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

a. Views of Poplar Chapel (St Matthias's Church) in 1799, looking southeast (left) and north-west (pp. 98–107)


Poplar Chapel (St Matthias's Church) in 1799.

Plate 150a: Poplar Chapel (St Matthias's Church) in 1799.
Views of Poplar Chapel (St Matthias's Church) in 1799, looking southeast (left) and north-west (pp. 98–107)

b. Views of Poplar Chapel (St Matthias's Church) in 1799, looking southeast (left) and north-west (pp. 98–107)


Poplar Chapel (St Matthias's Church) in 1799.

Plate 150b: Poplar Chapel (St Matthias's Church) in 1799.
Views of Poplar Chapel (St Matthias's Church) in 1799, looking southeast (left) and north-west (pp. 98–107)

c. East India Dock Road, north side in the 1840s, showing (from left to right) Trinity Terrace, Trinity Chapel, No. 119, Wade's Terrace and the Sailor's Home (pp. 135–9).


East India Dock Road, north side in the 1840s.

Plate 150c: East India Dock Road, north side in the 1840s.
East India Dock Road, north side in the 1840s, showing (from left to right) Trinity Terrace, Trinity Chapel, No. 119, Wade's Terrace and the Sailor's Home (pp. 135–9).

Mostly demolished

d. Sailors' Home, No. 133 East India Dock Road, erected 1839–41, in the 1840s (p. 139)


Sailors' Home, East India Dock Road, in the 1840s.

Plate 150d: Sailors' Home, East India Dock Road, in the 1840s.
Sailors' Home, No. 133 East India Dock Road, erected 1839–41, in the 1840s (p. 139)



<--Previous:
Plate 149
Next:-->
Plate 151