14 (13 & 14) Car. II. C. 33. continued
Bee it enacted by the Kings most Excellent Majestie by and with the Advice and Consent of the Lords Spirituall
and Temporall and Commons in this present Parliament assembled That an Act made in the Fowerteenth
yeare of the Raigne of our Soveraigne Lord the King that now is entituled An Act for preventing the frequent
Abuses in printing Seditious Treasonable and Unlicensed Bookes and Pamphletts and for regulateing of Printing and
Printing Presses shall be continued and remaine in force untill the end of the next Session of Parlyament.
ITEM quæd? petitiones privatas personas concernentes (in se form? Actus continentes) exhibita fuerunt predicto Domino
Regi in Parliamento predicto quaru[m] Tituli subscribuntur.
1. An Act for vacateing certaine Conveyances made by Sir John Packington Baronet to Christopher Henn and
2. An Act for the sale of the Mannour of Ingoldesby and diverse Lands in Ingoldesby in the County of
Lincolne for raiseing portions for the two Daughters and Coheires of Sir William Armin the Younger Baronet
3. An Act for the sale of certaine Lands for payment of the debts of Sir Sackvile Glemham.
4. An Act to enable Trustees for Sir William Keite to sell Lands for the payment of Debts.
5. An Act for confirmation of the enclosure and improvement of Malverne Chase.
6. An Act for setleing the charitable gift of Abraham Colfe Clerke for erecting and endowing two free Schooles
and an Almes-house at Lewisham in Kent.
7. An Act for naturalizing [of (fn. 1) ] Dame Katherine Sayer and others.
8. An Act to enable Francis Cottington or Charles Cottington to setle and dispose of Lands in joynture for
any wife or wives they shall take in marriage.
9. An Act to enable Charles Cotton Esquire to make Leases of Lands for payment of debts.
10. An Act for the makeing of the Church erected at Falmouth a Parish Church and noe part of the parish
of Oluvias or Chapelry of Saint Budocke.
||interlined on the Roll.