Plate 71
Royal College of Organists and Royal College of Music

Sponsor

English Heritage

Publication

Author

F. H. W. Sheppard (General Editor)

Year published

1975

Supporting documents

Page

71

Citation Show another format:

'Plate 71: Royal College of Organists and Royal College of Music', Survey of London: volume 38: South Kensington Museums Area (1975), pp. 71. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=47615 Date accessed: 30 July 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

a (left). Royal College of Organists, originally National Training School for Music, 1874–5, in 1972. Lt. H. H. Cole, architect, with sgraffito decoration by F. W. Moody (p. 217)


Royal College of Organists in 1972. G.L.C. photograph

Plate 71a: Royal College of Organists in 1972. G.L.C. photograph

b (above),c (below). Royal College of Music, 1890–4, (Sir) A. W. Blomfield, architect: concert hall (1899, S. R. J. Smith, architect) in 1972 and view from north-west in 1894 (p. 228)


Royal College of Music, concert hall in 1972. G.L.C. photograph

Plate 1b: Royal College of Music, concert hall in 1972. G.L.C. photograph
Royal College of Music, 1890–4, (Sir) A. W. Blomfield, architect: concert hall (1899, S. R. J. Smith, architect) in 1972 and view from north-west in 1894 (p. 228)


Royal College of Music, exterior in 1894. Photograph by Bedford Lemere in National Monuments Record, B.L. 12610

Plate 1c: Royal College of Music, exterior in 1894. Photograph by Bedford Lemere in National Monuments Record, B.L. 12610