History of Parliament Trust
Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'House of Commons Journal Volume 1: 08 December 1547', Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629 (1802), pp. 2. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=4983 Date accessed: 06 December 2013.
Add to my bookshelf
(Min 3 characters)
2. The Bill of Sheriffs of England, - delivered to Mr. Williams.
2. The Bill for Wax-chandlers of London, - delivered to Mr. Recorder.
1. The Bill for the Bakers of London, Stafford, Westminster, &c.
2. The Bill for making of Malt.
2. The Bill for Garbling of Spices.
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
Site journal - Usability survey - Subscribe
- Contact us -
FAQ - About
- RSS - Stats -
Copyright © 2013 University of London & History of Parliament Trust - All rights
Design - Crave Ltd