Long time user?
History of Parliament Trust
Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'House of Commons Journal Volume 1: 16 December 1547', Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629 (1802), pp. 3. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=4986 Date accessed: 30 August 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
Ld. Riche, &c.
Writs of Subpoena.
L. 2. The Bill for the Assurance of Land to the Lord Riche and Mr. Shelley.
2. The Bill for the City of York.
L. 3. The Bill for the Restitution of the Lord Stafford in Blood. - Jud'm.
L. 2. The Bill for the Stablishment of the Deanry of Wells.
1. The Bill for Wallingford Bridge.
2. The Bill for conveying of Bell-metal over Sea.
1. The Bill to appear by Attorney in Writs of Subpoena and Privy Seal.
2. The Bill for the Town of Lynn, and two Chauntries there.
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd