Plate 23

Sponsor

English Heritage

Publication

Author

F. H. W. Sheppard (General Editor)

Year published

1973

Supporting documents

Page

23

Citation Show another format:

'Plate 23', Survey of London: volume 37: Northern Kensington (1973), pp. 23. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=49909 Date accessed: 25 July 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

a. Roman Catholic Church, School and Presbytery of St. Francis, 1859–63.


Roman Catholic Church of St. Francis of Assisi, Pottery Lane, exterior in 1970–1

Plate 23a: Roman Catholic Church of St. Francis of Assisi, Pottery Lane, exterior in 1970–1
Roman Catholic Church, School and Presbytery of St. Francis, 1859–63.

H. Clutton and J. F. Bentley, architects (p.352)

b. Roman Catholic Church, School and Presbytery of St. Francis, 1859–63.


Roman Catholic Church of St. Francis of Assisi, Pottery Lane, exterior in 1970–1

Plate 23b: Roman Catholic Church of St. Francis of Assisi, Pottery Lane, exterior in 1970–1
Roman Catholic Church, School and Presbytery of St. Francis, 1859–63.

H. Clutton and J. F. Bentley, architects (p.352)

c. Roman Catholic Church of St. Pius X, St. Charles Square, 1908.


Roman Catholic Church of St. Pius X, St. Charles Square, interior in 1970

Plate 23c: Roman Catholic Church of St. Pius X, St. Charles Square, interior in 1970
Roman Catholic Church of St. Pius X, St. Charles Square, 1908.

P. A. Lamb and R. O'B. North, architects (p.326)

d. Roman Catholic Church of Our Lady of the Holy Souls, Bosworth Road, 1881


Roman Catholic Church of Our Lady of the Holy Souls, Bosworth Road, exterior in 1971

Plate 23d: Roman Catholic Church of Our Lady of the Holy Souls, Bosworth Road, exterior in 1971
Roman Catholic Church of Our Lady of the Holy Souls, Bosworth Road, 1881.

J. F. Bentley, architect (p.328).