Survey of London: volume 37: Northern Kensington
F. H. W. Sheppard (General Editor)
Plan pocketList of platesList of figuresAbbreviations used in the references
'Plate 48: The Phillimore estate', Survey of London: volume 37: Northern Kensington (1973), pp. 48. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=49934 Date accessed: 29 November 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
THE PHILLIMORE ESTATE: houses designed by H. W. Hayward, architect
a. Nos. 6–12 even Phillimore Place, 1861 (p.64)
b. The Abbey, Campden Hill Road, 1879–80 (p.72). Demolished
c. The Abbey, hall, 1879–80 (p.72). Demolished
Nos. 612 (even) Phillimore Place in 1971
Nos. 6–12 even Phillimore Place, 1861 (p.64)
The Abbey, Campden Hill Road.
The Abbey, Campden Hill Road, 1879–80 (p.72). Demolished
The Abbey, hall.
The Abbey, hall, 1879–80 (p.72). Demolished
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd