Plate 51
The Holland estate

Sponsor

English Heritage

Publication

Author

F. H. W. Sheppard (General Editor)

Year published

1973

Supporting documents

Page

51

Citation Show another format:

'Plate 51: The Holland estate', Survey of London: volume 37: Northern Kensington (1973), pp. 51. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=49937 Date accessed: 28 July 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

THE HOLLAND ESTATE

a. Corner of Melbury Road and Holland Park Road in c. 1905, before rebuilding (p. 128)


Corner of Melbury Road and Holland Park Road in c. 1905.

Plate 51a: Corner of Melbury Road and Holland Park Road in c. 1905.
Corner of Melbury Road and Holland Park Road in c. 1905, before rebuilding (p. 128)

b. Same after rebuilding in 1905–8.


Nos. 2–8 (even) Holland Park Road and 20 and 22 Melbury Road in 1960

Plate 51b: Nos. 2–8 (even) Holland Park Road and 20 and 22 Melbury Road in 1960
Same after rebuilding in 1905–8.

C. J. C. Pawley, architect (p. 128)

c. Nos. 58 and 59 Addison Road, 1852–5.


Nos. 58 and 59 Addison Road in 1968

Plate 51c: Nos. 58 and 59 Addison Road in 1968
Nos. 58 and 59 Addison Road, 1852–5.

J. Parkinson, junior, builder (p. 113)

d. Nos. 2–9 consec. Holland Park, 1860–6.


Nos. 2–9 (consec.) Holland Park in 1963

Plate 51d: Nos. 2–9 (consec.) Holland Park in 1963
Nos. 2–9 consec. Holland Park, 1860–6.

W. and F. Radford, builders (p.119)