Victoria County History
A History of the County of Stafford: Volume 5: East Cuttlestone hundred
L. Margaret Midgley (editor)
Note on abbreviations
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'List of maps and plans', A History of the County of Stafford: Volume 5: East Cuttlestone hundred (1959), pp. XIII. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=53388 Date accessed: 22 August 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
LIST OF MAPS AND PLANS
The eight church plans and the sectional drawings of Brewood Church were measured and drawn
by M. Edwards; the maps of Cannock and Rugeley were drawn by G. R. Versey; and Old Smithy
Cottages were measured and drawn by S. R. Jones.
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd