Support our growth
Institute of Historical Research
The History and Topographical Survey of the County of Kent: Volume 8
'The hundred of Loningborough: Introduction', The History and Topographical Survey of the County of Kent: Volume 8 (1799), pp. 78. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=63460 Date accessed: 23 October 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
THE HUNDRED OF LONINGBOROUGH.
THE next hundred eastward from that of Stowting is Loningborough, written in the record of Domesday by the different names of Honinberg, Moniberge,
and Nuniberg; and it is in some more modern records
IT CONTAINS WITHIN ITS BOUNDS THE PARISHER OF
4. ACRISE, and
And part of the parish of Upper Hardres, the church of which
is in another hundred. Two constables have jurisdiction over it.
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd