Help us grow
Institute of Historical Research
The History and Topographical Survey of the County of Kent: Volume 9
'The hundred of Kinghamford: Introduction', The History and Topographical Survey of the County of Kent: Volume 9 (1800), pp. 328. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=63571 Date accessed: 30 August 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
THE HUNDRED OF KINGHAMFORD
LIES the next eastward from that of Bridge, lastdescribed. The name is not to be found in Domesday, but it seems to be mentioned in it by the name of
the hundred of Berham.
IT CONTAINS WITHIN ITS BOUNDS THE PARISHES OF
4. DENTON in part; and
And the churches of those parishes, excepting DENTON. Two
constables have jurisdiction over it.
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd