1. Sir Thomas Frowyk, knight, John Veyser, the elder,
Thomas Veyser, and Alice Hawekyn, widow, and John
Sewyn, and Joan, his wife. Premises in Acton. Warranty
against John, abbot of St. Peter of Westminster. Anno 2.
2. Richard Colyn, and Thomas Derdaunt, and Agnes,
his wife. Premises in Woxbrigge. Anno 2.
3. Henry Lee, and William Wetwang, and John
Robynson, and Ellen, his wife. Premises in Padyngton.
4. Richard Dowene, and William Page, of Wyllesdon,
and Margaret, his wife, one of the daughters and heirs of
Thomas Twyford. Premises in Wyllesdon. Anno 1.
5. John Carley, and Roger Frende, and Joan, his wife.
Premises in Wyllesdon. Anno 1.
6. William Robyn, John Bele, and John Robyn, and
William Norton, and Margaret, his wife. Premises in
Ryslep. Anno 1.
7. Alice Bellamy, widow, and Thomas Wyther, and
Marion, his wife. Premises in Hadley Monachorum. Anno 1.
8. William Shepherd, of Fynchesley, and Thomas
Nicoll, of Little Stanmer, and William Rowe, and Margaret,
his wife. Premises in Fynchesley. Anno 2.
9. John Childe, and Richard Tounesende, and William
Henley, and Dionisia, his wife. Premises in Hatton in the
parish of Estbedfont. Anno 2.
10. William Courtman, citizen and brewer of London,
William Ilger, citizen and goldsmith of London, David
Panter, citizen and goldsmith of London, John Deneros,
citizen and "plommer" of London, Humfrey Oliver, citizen
and "iremonger" of London, and Peter Caldecote, citizen
and draper of London, and Agnes, his wife. Premises in
Totenham and Edelmeton. Anno 2.
11. John Person, clerk, Henry Bost, clerk, Robert
Wrangwys, clerk, John Coldale, clerk, Richard Bonysaunte,
clerk, Robert Lathys, clerk, John Wherton, gentleman,
Hugh Moresby, gentleman, and Geoffrey Lancaster, gentleman, and Hugh Morland, and Joan, his wife, late the wife
of William Cherdon, late of the vill of Westminster,
"taillour." Eleven messuages and ten gardens in Westminster, in a street called Totehylstrete. Anno 2.
12. William Page, and John a Dowene, and Alice, his
wife. Premises in the parish of Wyllesdon. Anno 1.