Mercurii, 3 Februarii
2. The Bill to revive the Statute made for Putting down of Gigge Mills. - Mr. Chichester.
Leave of Absence.
Thomas Deryng, Burgess of Petersfeld in Southampton, is licensed, upon the Death of his Uncle, to be absent for Ten Days.
2. The Bill, that Englishmens Children born beyond the Seas, by Licence, or for Religion, shall be inheritable. - Mr. Recorder.
2. The Bill to revive the Act H. VII, for Clipping and Washing of Money to be Felony. - Mr. Sakvill.
3. The Bill against carrying over Sea, Pelts and Sheep-skins, not Staple Ware. - Jud'm.
Assurance of Lands.
1. The Bill touching the Act made Anno. E. Secundi, for Duress by Imprisonment for Assurance of Lands.
2. The Bill for Robbing of Ponds, and Stealing of Coneys, to be Felony. - Mr. Comptroller.