History of Parliament Trust
Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'House of Commons Journal Volume 1: 05 December 1548', Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629 (1802), pp. 4. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=8816 Date accessed: 28 November 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
E. of Bath.
1. The Bill for Union of Churches in Canterbury.
2. That Laymen, having Wives, may be Priests, and have Benefices.
1. The Bill for carrying over of Bell-metal.
1. The Bill for Union of Churches in Stamford.
1. The Bill for Trial in Criminal Causes.
L. 1. The Bill for Goods of Steel, made of Iron,
L. 1. The Bill of Conspiracies by Merchants and Artificers.
L. 1. The Bill for the Assurance of the Earl of Bath's Lands.
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd