Lunae, 11o Martii
L. 1. The Bill for Paving and Tyling of Houses at Calleys.
L. 3. The Bill for Horse and Horses stolen, whether the Felon shall have Clergy, - Jud'm.
L. 2. The Bill for Shooting in Hand Guns and Hail Shot.
L. 3. The Bill for Keeping of the Sessions and County-days in Bewmarres in Anglesey. - Jud'm.
2. The Alienations made by the King's Tenants, shall be extreated out of the Chancery into the Exchequer.
3. The Bill for Shoemakers, Curriers, and such other Artificers. - Jud'm.
2. 3. Proviso for the Spiritualty in the Bill of Relief. - Jud'm.
3. For true Tanning of Leather. - Jud'm.
The last Bills sent to the Lords by Mr. Comptroller.
L. 4. The Bill for having Number of Parks. - Vacat per majorem Numerum super Quaestione.
L. 2. The Bill for the Uniting of two Parish Churches in Rochester.
3. The new Bill for buying Pensions of Pensioners. - Jud'm.
L. 2. That Buggery shall be Felony.
3. That Alienations, made by the King's Tenants, shall be extreated out of the
Chancery into the Exchequer.