Help us grow
History of Parliament Trust
Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'House of Commons Journal Volume 1: 18 February 1563', Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629 (1802), pp. 65-66. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=8920 Date accessed: 23 August 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
Jovis, 18 Februarii
2. The Bill for uniting the Parish of Strond to the Parish of St. Clement's - Ingrossetur.
1. The Bill touching Fines and Recoveries with Vouchers.
1. The Bill for Punishment of Perjury and suborned Witnesses - Mr. Haddon.
L. 2. The Bill for Punishment of Forgers of false Writings, with a Schedule annexed from this House. - Ingrossetur.
3. The Bill for Confirmation of Liberties of the City of Exeter. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for Punishment of Usury, and unlawful Bargains. - Jud'm. Per Divisionem Domus; with the Bill, 134; against, 90.
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd