Privilege - Proceedings concerning Storye.
A Letter from Mr. Storye in the Tower, of his Submission.
It is Ordered, That the King's Privy Council, in the Nether House, shall humbly declare unto the Lord Protector's Grace, that the Resolution of the House is, that Mr. Story be enlarged, and at Liberty, out of Prison; and to require the King's Majesty to forgive him his Offences in this Case towards his Majesty and his Council.
Ld. Seymour's Attainder.
The Master of the Rolls, Serjeant Molyneux, Serjeant Hales, and the King's Solicitor, sent from the Lords, to know the Pleasure of the Hpuse, if it be resolved there to pass upon the Attainder of the Admiral, in such Order as was passed in the Higher House: Whereupon
It is Ordered, That the Advertisement thereof shall be sent to the Lords by some of the House.
It is Resolved, That the Evidence shall be heard orderly, as it was before the Lords; and also to require, that the Lords, which affirm that Evidence, may come hither and declare it viva voce: And this to be delivered to the Lord Protector by Mr. Speaker, and other the King's Privy Council of the House.
1. A Bill for Continuance of divers Acts.
1. The Bill for Purveyors.
1. The Bill for Grants made by Patentees out of their Patents.
3. The Bill for the Relief granted by the Temporalty. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for Allowances to the Sheriffs of England. - Jud'm.
St. Alban's School.
3. The Bill for the Erection of a School-house at St. Alban's, by Mr. Bourman, or elsewhere. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for the School-house of Berkehamstede.
3. The Bill for Subpoenas and Privy Seals.