Long time user?
Survey of London: volume 8: Shoreditch
Sir James Bird (editor)
'Plate 84: Priory of St. John the Bapist, Holywell', Survey of London: volume 8: Shoreditch (1922), pp. 84. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=98346 Date accessed: 23 July 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
Priory of St. John the Bapist, Holywell
Remains of effigy found on site of Holywell Priory and preserved at the Guildhall Museum
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd