An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Huntingdonshire

Year published

1926

Description

The Royal Commission on Historical Monuments of England survey, covering the whole of the historic county of Huntingdonshire, including the towns of Huntingdon and Kimbolton. The county, now part of western Cambridgeshire, ranged from Keyston in the west, Great Gransden in the south, Somersham in the east and the southern extremities of Peterborough in the north.

Sponsor

English Heritage

Source

Places

Subjects

Periods

Showing records 51 - 100 of 280

51
130-133
52
133-136
53
136-140
54
140
55
140-142
56
142-144
57
144-162
58
162-163
59
163-167
60
167-176
61
176-177
62
177-182
63
182
64
182-184
65
184-186
66
186-188
67
188-191
68
191-194
69
194-198
70
198-201
71
201-203
72
203-204
73
204-211
74
211
75
211-212
76
212-220
77
220-228
78
228
79
228-230
80
230-231
81
231-236
82
236-239
83
239-242
84
242-245
85
245-248
86
248-255
87
256-257
88
257-260
89
260-263
90
263-266
91
266-269
92
269-272
93
272-275
94
275-278
95
278-279
96
279-282
97
282-284
98
284
99
285
100
285-288
  1 2 3 4 5 6