Statutes of the Realm: Volume 5, 1628-80. Originally published by Great Britain Record Commission, s.l, 1819.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
[This Act has been called Chap. XII. in various printed Editions of the Statutes, but it is not upon the Roll; the Title is entered on the Roll amongst the Titles of Private Acts in the above manner, and is here inserted in order to keep up the usual arrangement of Chapters.]
Item quedam petic[i]ones privatas personas concernentes (in se formam Actus continentes) exhibite fuerunt p[re]dicto Domino Regi in Parliamento p[re]dicto quar[um] Tituli subscribuntur.
1. An Act to enable Sir Edward Hungerford Knight of the Bath to sell certaine Lands in the County of Devon.
2. An Act for the enabling of Trustees to sell part of the Estate of Samuel Sandys the elder Esquire and of his son Samuel Sandys for payment of debts.
3. An Act for confirming a Deed of Setlement between The Earl of Thanet and his younger Brothers.
4. An Act to enable the Bishop of Winchester to convey One hundred acres of Land lying in the great disparked Parke of Bishops Waltham in the Parish of Bishops Waltham in the County of Southampton upon the Rector of the said Parish Church of Bishops Waltham and his Successors in lieu of all Tithes and Payments for Tythes due to the said Rector and his Successors for Waltham Parks.
5. An Act to enable the Lord Henry Powlet George Withers and John Mompesson to sell the Mannor of Abbots-Anne in the County of Southampton
6. An Act to enable Henry Lord Lougborough to make the River and Sewer navigable from or neere Bristowe Causey in the County of Surrey into the River of Thames.
7. An Act to enable Trustees for the Lord Strangford to sell Lands for payment of debts.
8. An Act for restoring of Sir Charles Stanley in blood
9. An Act for the setling of several Mannors Lands and Tenements of Sir Jacob Astley lying in the Counties of Norfolk and Warwick.
10. An Act for setling the Estate of Sir Robert Carr Baronet.
11. An Act for making the River Avon navigable from Christ Church to the City of New Sarum.
12. An Actt for making the River of Medway navigable in the Counties of Kent and Sussex
13. An Act for making divers Rivers navigable or otherwise passable for Boats Barges and other Vessels.
14. An Act for setling of differences between the Towns of Great and Little Yarmouth touching the lading and unlading of Herrings and other Merchandises and Comodities.
15. An Act for the naturalizing Dederic alias Richard Comes and others.
16. An Act for confirming of an Act intituled An Act to enable Joseph Micklethwaite an Infant and his Trustees to sell Land for payment of his Fathers debts.
17. An Act for the inabling of Thomas Luckes of Treliddan in the County of Mountgomery Esqq[uire] to sell Lands for the payment of his debts and raising of younger Childrens portions.
18. An Act to inable Francis Lee Esqq[uire] to sell Lands, for payment of debts and to make provision for his Children.
19. An Act for continuance of a former Act for repairing the Highwayes within the County of Hertford
20. An Act for draining of the Fenn called Deeping-Fenn and other Fenns therein mentioned