Plate 14: Exterior views and details

Page 14

Survey of London Monograph 17, County Hall. Originally published by Guild & School of Handicraft, London, 1991.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.


Plate 14

a (right). Westminster Bridge Road front from the south-east in 1988(p. 73)

b (above). Members' Carriage Drive c. 1923 (p. 75)

c (below). Design by Knott for lead rain-water head, 1915. One of two types used at County Hall

d (left). Centre of Westminster Bridge Road front and entrance to Members' Carriage Drive in 1963. Stone carving by C. H. Mabey