BHO

Plate 25: Views of rooms

Page 25

Survey of London Monograph 17, County Hall. Originally published by Guild & School of Handicraft, London, 1991.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Plate 25

a (above left). Room 165, in occupation of the Chief Education Officer, December 1936 (p. 88)
b (above). Room 136 in 1921. Originally designed, in 1915, as a committee room (p. 87)
c (left). Members' Reading Room (115), looking north-east in 1923 (p. 82). Remodelled as the Chairman's Reception Room in the 1960s (see Plate 43c)