BHO

Plate 101: Ken Wood, the kitchen wing

Page 101

Survey of London: Volume 17, the Parish of St Pancras Part 1: the Village of Highgate. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1936.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

KEN WOOD. THE KITCHENS AND OFFICES ADDED circa 1795 (p. 120)

Figure 101:

Ken Wood, the kitchen wing