BHO

Plate 103: Ken Wood, the Hall

Page 103

Survey of London: Volume 17, the Parish of St Pancras Part 1: the Village of Highgate. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1936.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

KEN WOOD. THE HALL (p. 115)

Figure 103:

Ken Wood, the Hall