BHO

Plate 106: Ken Wood, the library looking east

Page 106

Survey of London: Volume 17, the Parish of St Pancras Part 1: the Village of Highgate. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1936.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

KEN WOOD. THE ADAM LIBRARY

Figure 106: Ken Wood, the library looking east