BHO

Plate 107: Ken Wood, the library

Page 107

Survey of London: Volume 17, the Parish of St Pancras Part 1: the Village of Highgate. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1936.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

In this section

KEN WOOD

(a) THE ADAM LIBRARY FIREPLACE

Figure 107a:

fireplace in the library

(b) NORTH WALL. (p. 117)

Figure 107b:

north wall of the library