Plate 115: Ken Wood, The "Marble" Hall

Page 115

Survey of London: Volume 17, the Parish of St Pancras Part 1: the Village of Highgate. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1936.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.


KEN WOOD THE "MARBLE" HALL ADDED circa 1795 (p. 116)

Figure 115:

Ken Wood, The "Marble" Hall