BHO

Plate 117: Ken Wood

Page 117

Survey of London: Volume 17, the Parish of St Pancras Part 1: the Village of Highgate. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1936.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

KEN WOOD

(a) THE STABLES

Figure 117a:

the stables

(b) THE DAIRY FARM (p. 121)

Figure 117b:

the dairy farm