Page 120

Survey of London: Volume 17, the Parish of St Pancras Part 1: the Village of Highgate. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1936.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.


John Boydell 1780

Figure 120:

A north view of London with part of Highgate from Hampstead Heath near The Spaniards