BHO

Plate 27: Church House, No. 10, South Grove

Page 27

Survey of London: Volume 17, the Parish of St Pancras Part 1: the Village of Highgate. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1936.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

No. 10, SOUTH GROVE, CHURCH HOUSE (pp. 33–4)

(a) GENERAL VIEW OF FRONT

Figure 27a:

General View

(b) VIEW FROM GARDEN

Figure 27b:

View from garden