BHO

Plate 36: Arundel House

Page 36

Survey of London: Volume 17, the Parish of St Pancras Part 1: the Village of Highgate. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1936.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

(a) ARUNDEL HOUSE (pp. 50, 54)

Figure 36a: Arundel House

(b) No. 16, SOUTH GROVE (NOW DEMOLISHED) (pp. 46, 48–9)

Figure 36b: 16, South Grove