BHO

Plate 4: Lauderdale House. General view from southwest before renovation in 1893

Page 4

Survey of London: Volume 17, the Parish of St Pancras Part 1: the Village of Highgate. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1936.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

LAUDERDALE HOUSE (pp. 7–8)

Figure 4: Lauderdale House. General view from southwest before renovation in 1893