BHO

Plate 49: The Fox and Crown (now demolished)

Page 49

Survey of London: Volume 17, the Parish of St Pancras Part 1: the Village of Highgate. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1936.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

THE FOX AND CROWN circa 1840

Figure 49a:

The Fox and Crown (now demolished)

THE FOX AND CROWN circa 1880 (pp. 74–5)

Figure 49b:

The same